Background Image

Monday, February 17, 2014

Darling Girl Haul & Swatches


Darling Girl has some super cute packaging here.


Seriously, look at this! It's so pretty.


I bought the Mini Sample sizes which are 1/4 tsp

For the most part they pressed okay. They seem to be very oxide heavy despite having mica as the first ingredient. If I order from Darling Girl again I probably won't press them unless they're very shimmery colors. They're still totally usable, but they pressed very compact. 

Swatches are all with Urban Decay Primer Potion on the left, NYX Milk, Nyx Black Bean, and Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy


Top to Bottom: Persuasion, Kitty Ka Boom, Jeweled Taupe, Witch Way Now, Brocade, Innocence, London, My Little Pony, Hope, Leviathan


Top to botttom: Persuasion, Kitty Ka Boom, Jeweled Taupe



Top to Bottom: Witch Way Now, Brocade, Innocence, London

I guess the Pixie Epoxy was still drying in places which is why the right side looks so funky, sorry!



Top to Bottom: My Little Pony, Hope, Leviathan

I decided to swatch Leviathan last minute which is why it's so sparse. I was being lazy and decided not to add more primer/base.

Overall I really like Darling Girl Cosmetics. Petites are $2.50 for 1/4 tsp and Full sizes are $5.90 for 3/4 tsp. The swatches on their website are very accurate.

I didn't swatch it here but the Glitter Glue is awesome. It works just like Pixie Epoxy and works for mattes and satins as well as shimmery shadows. I like the squeeze tube better than the doe wand as well. This will probably replace my Pixie Epoxy when I go through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment